MQTT developer, Rotterdam
Genuin.engineering is a developer of industrial goods, and proud to be a socially oriented innovative company with a humane approach and averse to a hierarchical corporate structure of 30 layers.
Our projects are diverse and spread over both home and abroad with the aim of making an efficient contribution to solving today's problems. This starts with a duct tape prototype and ends with an actual product with both hardware and software. Our team of 38 passionate problem solvers is looking for equally passionate new industrial nerds.
Next to being responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Web apps that provide rich customer experience, you will be working in close harmony with our team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility. You will also be leading architecture and design of new and current systems, from conception to launch. It comes without mentioning that we expect you to deliver high quality software.
Our expectations of you:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related.
· You are familiar with UML and can document your code professionally both in the code and externally.
· You are familiar with GIT, Express Server and Firebase.
We can offer you:
· Knowledge (& ignorance)
· Chances (you don’t shoot, you don’t score, right?)
· Trust (only possible with sense of responsibility)
· Sense of responsibility (only possible when we can trust one and other)
· An environment with a low level of bullcrap
· And of course the calibrated security (you pay taxes and die)
So do you want to work in a young, motivated and innovative team of industrial developers where the sky is the limit?
Then please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Need more info? Call 0636127112.
Join the Genuins!