Embedded Software Engineer,1 FTE ,Rotterdam
Genuin.nl is a developer of industrial goods, and proud to be a socially oriented innovative company with a humane approach and averse to a hierarchical corporate structure. Our projects are diverse and spread over both home and abroad with the aim of making an efficient contribution to solving today's problems. This starts with a duct tape prototype and ends with an actual product with both hardware and software. Our team of 40 passionate problem solvers is searching for an equally passionate industrial colleague.
You will participate in the design of new products, support of existing products and solve software engineering problems. You will take on a technical role within projects, develop system specifications and provide technical guidance to the team to ensure schedules and objectives are met. Further you will ensure an efficient software implementation in terms of total achievable system performance. You will keep up to date with new technology and provide knowledge transfers to your fellow team members.
Our expectations of you:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related.
· 5 years professional experience with embedded C++.
· Experience with Atmel Studio, multi-core chips, multithreading and unit testing.
· Knowledge of SOLID design principles, object oriented design and data driven design.
· You are familiar with UML and can document your code professionally both in the code and externally.
· You are familiar with Visual Studio, GIT and Azure DevOps.
· Bonus points if you have experience with C# and WPF.
We can offer you:
· Sense of responsibility
· A non-hierarchical environment
· And ofcourse the calibrated security
Do you want to work in a young, motivated and innovative team of industrial developers where the sky is the limit?
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more info? Call 0636127112.
Join the Genuins!